Up to £45,000
about 1 month ago
An opportunity for a front end developer (ideally React) to work within a fin-tech start-up who develop bespoke technology platforms for leading global financial institutions. The company already boasts an impressive client list including major corporations with a global reach and have recently received significant investment to continue to drive their growth.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Ideally you will have experience with a mix of technologies and more importantly a passion for why you are using them
- Working alongside a very established team of full stack and front end developers helping to drive the product forward that is already being used by some of the largest finance companies across the globe.
- Bringing new ideas to the table, you will be somebody that is not afraid to push back if you feel that another solution/technology would be beneficial
- If you are a Vue/Angular developer you will have personal projects that show an interest in using React
There’s also some must haves
- Experience with OOP, PHP, MVC Frameworks
- Experience with NodeJS
- HTML, CSS, JQuery
- SOLID Principals, TDD, BDD, EDD
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary – £30,000 - £45,000
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Work socials
- Brand new offices (Central Cardiff)
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.