£41000.00 - £51104.00 per annum + 27.9% pension contribution
22 days ago
Mid-Level Frontend Developer - up to £50,000 - Hybrid (Flexible working)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a unique Civil Service Organisation who are presently undergoing an interesting transformation into the cloud space.
We are supporting them to recruit a Frontend Developer. This is an ideal role for any Developer who can efficiently use React, Next JS and Node JS and has worked on RESTful webservices to generate user facing solutions.
What the Frontend Developer will be doing
You will be building web based front end interfaces that are capable of integrating with RESTful API's and then supporting the CI/CD pipeline through the creation and deployment of automated tests.
- Design and create front end interfaces using Next JS, React and other web interfaces.
- Implement API's and toolkits to effectively optimise performance, scalability and security and integrate with other systems.
- Identify and resolve incidents and risks.
- Build automated tests to ensure continuous deployment.
- Design, code, and test mission critical applications
What the successful Frontend Developer will bring to the team
You will have previous experience of delivering technical solutions for large scale projects, ideally using React and Next JS.
- Evidencable experience of React, Next JS and Node JS
- Ability to efficiently use RESTful webservices
- Experience working in Scrum and Kanban
- Good understanding of architectural principles like SOA
- DevOps principles
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary up to £50,000
- Pension scheme - 27.9% employer contribution
- Work your 37.5 hours on any schedule between 5am and 10pm
- Accrued Flexi-Time - If you work 37.5 hours in 4 days, you can have the fifth day off
- Unlimited access to Pluralsight learning videos
- 25 Days annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays (Increasing to 30 days)
Think this one's for you
If you think this Frontend Developer opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.