Up to £45,000
10 months ago
Sky, RAC, Honda are just some of the big brands you’ll be working with in this digital agency. Flexible and remote working, open plan offices in a very trustworthy environment where you’re responsible for your own work load!
You will be developing slick and inventive user interfaces for some of the UK’s biggest brands. Your work will be viewed by masses of people so the functionality has to be second to none. Working closely with the Backend Developers and UX/UI Designers, you will work in a collaborative environment where you are expected to take ownership for your own work.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Building innovative bespoke, B2B e-commerce platforms based on client requirements
- Work with the backend team members to ensure the frontend fully integrates with the .NET environment
- You will bring stimulating designs to life! Build cutting edge, high quality web applications that encourage SEO
- Polished coding that follows industry standards and principals
There’s also some must haves
- Framework understanding such as ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS would be great!
- HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of Source control / Git
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn new skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary - £30,000 - £45,000
- Open plan, energetic offices with 20+ staff
- Company pension contribution
- Flexible/Remote working
- Be your own boss!
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.