£0 - £43263 per annum
17 days ago
24 August 2022
Our client couldn’t do what they do without their people. They are accredited with Investors in People Gold Standard. Their people are our client’s greatest asset, and they want people who can contribute to our client’s purpose in line with their values.
We are looking for someone to join their expanding frontend team made up of 3 other Developers, all overseen by the Principal Engineer.
What the Frontend Developer will be doing
Our client is looking for a Frontend Developer who can help improve, maintain, and create my clients’ websites.
- You will be leading on the design and development of engaging user experiences that are visually aesthetic, intuitive, accessible and device independent
- You will be designing, coding, testing, and debugging of critical business and web applications
- You will also need to continuously review and tuning of the organisations bespoke user interfaces and content management systems
What the successful Frontend Developer bring to the team
The ideal candidate will have previous Web Development experience.
- Previously worked in the Frontend/web development space
- Great attitude towards work and the values of the company
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
- Salary of around £43,000
- Annual leave of up to 32 days plus bank holidays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Dedicated training budget
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Frontend Developer opportunity is for you then apply online or call Alice Briggs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 142860.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.