£50 - £55 per hour
about 1 month ago
Fuel Systems Engineer - £55 per hour Inside IR35 - 12 Months (extensions highly likely) - Bristol - standard 35 hours across 4.5 days (working between 7-7) - Hybrid 60% on site - One stage virtual interview - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for a Fuel System Design Engineer to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
This is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to work on cutting edge aerospace projects not seen anywhere else in the UK. The role will entail engineering activities associated with continued airworthiness and product development.
- Review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from supplier, Specification updates and qualification of equipment
- Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures and improvement projects.
- Support with inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes and changes related to equipment updates.
- Working on Major In Service Problems, Request For Works and Safety Related Items that support in service occurrences.
- Experience within Aviation/ Aerospace.
- Avionic Fuel Systems experience
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders within the business, teams across the project and the wider team.
- Fluid mechanical and control indication
- Project management experience would be an added bonus.