about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Full stack Developer
The Role –
We are working with an award-winning client who provide innovative security software. They offer Cloud Application Security Broker, Web Security, Email Security and Authentication. Our client pride themselves on their wide scale platform which covers over a million worldwide organisations. They are looking for a passionate full stack developer who is not afraid of new challenges to join their expanding team.
Your responsibility as a full stack developer would mean joining a team responsible for the application layer of Cloud Security (Saas) Platform. You will be expected to maintain code quality and increase the momentum of new features and improvements.
Required Skills –
· At least 3 years commercial experience with PHP7+ (Laravel).
· Experience developing API’s with oAuth style authentication using PHP framework ideally.
· Capable of working independently and in a small team in an agile manner.
· Communicate effectively with nearshore team members over tools such as slack and Teams.
Company benefits –
· Private medical cover (optional)
· Critical illness and death in service cover (optional)
· Pension contributions
· Employee share option scheme
· Flexibility and remote working