£30000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus
23 days ago
22 October 2021
Full stack developer - £40,000 - £60,000
Cardiff (Hybrid Remote Working)
Our client is currently on the lookout for a passionate full stack developers to join their rapidly expanding team! This company are a market-leading ship inspection provider, who conduct over 2,000 vessel inspections every year which is supported by their fantastic technology and extensive digital framework.
This is what you'll be doing;
- As a full stack developer, you will be working within a cross-functional team to deliver industry leading and customer focused solutions.
- Assist in all stages of the development cycle, this will include vision, design, planning, build and delivery.
- Work alongside the Data science and Business intelligence teams.
- Focus on automation and quality, helping to release quality software faster.
What you'll bring to the team;
As a Full Stack Developer you will work with the following technologies;
- NodeJS, Angular or ReactJS
- Working knowledge of AWS and/or Azure services
- Experience of successfully supplying key software products using responsive methodologies.
- Having the proficiency to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple and clear way.
What you'll get in return;
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional.
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- 35 hour working week.
- Remote working options
- Generous pension
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Victoria Gunstone at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*