£50000 - £65381 per annum
1 day ago
09 September 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a well know organisation in the UK where no two days are the same and occasionally the approach you take won’t be a binary option. If the past is anything to go by, you’ll play a vital part in building bespoke data tools which will be used to help savers for many months and years to come.
We are supporting them to recruit a Full Stack Developer to join an organisation that will impact on millions of lives for decades to come. Our client prides themselves on fantastic flexible working arrangements.
They operate a trust-based policy where people are given significant flexibility to work their hours around personal circumstances. As well as offering significant support for employees to find the work life balance for them they also offer other great benefits such as a civil service pension.
What the Full Stack Developer will be doing
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer who has a strong track record of building solutions across the full stack using.NET C#, preferably with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies.
- Develop and maintain software using Dev Ops and Agile values and principles
- Write clean code across the full stack for multiple business solutions
- Test, debug and refactor code to keep it optimized and keep tests green
- Use problem solving skills to identify, resolve and communicate on issues with stakeholders
What the successful Full Stack Developer bring to the team
A successful Full Stack Developer will be someone who has a passion for software development using modern technologies and Agile principles.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .Net framework
- Extensive experience of Web technologies and in particular ASP.NET MVC
- Proven understanding of Object Orientated Design, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns
- Detailed practical experience of working with relational databases, SQL Server in particular
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
- Salary of between £49,000 to £65,381 depending on experience
- Civil service pension of 27.9%
- Learning development opportunities
- Hybrid working – Central Brighton Office
- Work life balance
- Flexible working
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Full Stack Developer opportunity is for you then apply online or call Alice Briggs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 142860.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.