£51000 - £66000 per annum
18 days ago
17 December 2023
Full Stack Developer (C# .NET) - up to £66,000 - Hybrid
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a well-known organisation in the UK where no two days are the same and the work will impact on millions of lives for decades to come.
We are supporting them to recruit a Full Stack Developer (C# .NET) to join an organisation that is building accessible cloud hosted websites using the latest technologies and design patterns.
They operate a trust-based policy where people are given significant flexibility to work their hours around personal circumstances, including enhanced parental leave arrangements.
What the Full Stack Developer (C# .NET) will be doing
You will have the opportunity apply Domain Driven Design Principles to transform mission critical applications.
- You will begin working on maintaining legacy systems, before moving on to working on modernised replacements for these systems
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Refactoring applications into microservice architectures using cloud app services
- Designing solid and testable code that
What the successful Full Stack Developer (C# .NET) bring to the team
You will be someone looking to develop their Azure and Event Based Architecture skills while working- having a strong work ethic while respecting work/life balance.
- Proven experience of C# and .NET framework
- Extensive experience of ASP.NET MVC alongside other web technologies
- Ability to work to Agile
- Source control using Git - preferably via Azure DevOps
- Relational Database experience, preferably using SQL Server.
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of between £50,000 to £66,000 depending on experience
- Civil service pension of 27.9%
- Work at a company with a huge focus on learning and development
- Flexible Hybrid working - Central Brighton Office
- Access to performance related pay progression
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
Think this one's for you
If you think this Full Stack Developer (C# .NET) opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.