about 2 months ago
09 December 2020
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using LAMP stack, Laravel MVC framework and VueJS (desirable).
You will be able to...
- Implement modern features to a range of products across both public and private sectors.
- Carry out maintenance work on existing features.
- Work autonomously on the Laravel framework.
- Have a developed understanding of related technologies inclduing Rest API's, JSON, Ajax and jQuery.
- Have an understanding of VueJS.
The must haves...
- 3+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Augment a clear passion for software development hollistically.
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment.
And what you'll get in return...
- Competitive salary up to £38,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- City centre location.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Strong opportunity for growth and progression within the business.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ben Cable at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*