£50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
22 days ago
02 April 2023
Full Stack Developer - Salary Up to £58,000 - Hybrid (Based in Brighton)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a well-known Civil Service Organisation that works on behalf of over half the UK's working population.
We are supporting them to recruit a Full Stack Developer with a focus on Azure and Event Driven Architecture. This is ideal for a .NET developer looking to expand their skill base.
They operate a trust-based policy where people are given significant flexibility to work their hours around personal circumstances. Not to mention the impressive pension scheme of up to 27.9%
What the Full Stack Developer will be doing
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer who is looking for a collaborative hybrid team that will allow them to work in a cloud-first environment with Dev-Ops principles.
- Use Dev Ops and Agile values and principles to create and deploy software
- Work on multiple business solutions by writing, refactoring and testing clean code
- Keep abreast of topical issues in the software development space
- Use problem solving skills to identify and resolve any issues.
What the successful Full Stack Developer bring to the team
A successful Full Stack Developer will be someone who wants to transform mission critical applications on the best cloud based technologies.
- Experience working with microservices, event driven architecture and domain driven design.
- Extensive experience ASP.NET Core
- Applying agile values with Scrum and Kanban
- Use of Git for source control
- Knowledge of Azure Service Bus or NServiceBus
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of between £50,000 to £58,000 depending on experience
- Civil service pension of 27.9%
- Learning development opportunities
- Hybrid working - Central Brighton Office
- Work life balance
- Flexible working
Think this one's for you
If you think this Full Stack Developer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.