£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
19 days ago
07 October 2023
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be partnering up with a rapidly growing tech company based in Bristol, with aspirations to be a significant player in the technology industry. They've experienced substantial growth over recent years and are looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to help scale their systems for continued growth.
Their products enable online businesses to enhance the online shopping experience and connect with their customers. They are known for their innovative Virtual Shopping Assistant, an automated chatbot that interprets user intent and provides contextual recommendations.
In the future, They plan to expand their product range to engage users more effectively and consistently deliver value. This includes developing a self-serve, SaaS-style environment for customers to configure their conversion products, analyse performance, and receive data-driven insights and recommendations.
Their technical approach prioritises automation and developer experience to focus on creating business logic and delivering commercial value. They are committed to using data analytics to inform our product development and measure outcomes.
We are seeking a candidate to lead our Product Engineering team and collaborate closely with the Technical Director to develop and enhance our product suite, including greenfield projects planned for 2024.
Some hands-on management of the Product Engineering team, which currently comprises four mid-level Full Stack Software Engineers but is expected to grow in 2024. Typical tasks will include:
- Developing, testing, and deploying new features for frontend and backend services.
- Designing systems for scalability.
- Managing a growing team of software engineers.
- Collaborating with the Technical Director to maintain and improve the product engineering culture.
- Liaising with the Product Development team to ensure an optimal user experience.
- Proficiency in web application development using Python/Typescript.
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks like Vue or React.
- Comfort with Git as your Version Control Software.
- Experience with software development practices such as Test-Driven-Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven-Development (BDD), code reviews, and tools like Jira.
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch or 07458160539.
We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Ryan Davis at Yolk Recruitment.