Up to £45,000
over 1 year ago
An opportunity for 3 full stack developers to work within a fin-tech start-up who develop bespoke technology platforms for leading global financial institutions. The company already boasts an impressive client list including major corporations with a global reach and have recently received significant investment to continue to drive their growth
This is what you’ll be doing
- Developing with backend PHP (ideally Laravel), Python and Django
- Ideally you will have experience with a mix of technologies and more importantly a passion for why you are using them
- Working alongside the Lead Frontend Developer and the Lead Backend Developer helping to drive the product forward that is already being used by some of the largest finance companies across the globe.
- You will be a proactive developer that keeps up to date with upcoming tech, somebody that codes in their own time
There’s also some must haves
- Experience with OOP, PHP, MVC Frameworks – Laravel
- Experience with Python, Django
- Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, JQuery
- SOLID Principals, TDD, BDD, EDD
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary – £30,000 - £45,000
- Work socials
- Brand new offices (Central Cardiff)
- More TBC
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673745.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.