Up to £30000.00 per annum
15 days ago
20 December 2023
Yolk Recruitment is excited to support a food charity in their search for a talented Fundraiser to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
This independent charity is on a mission to combat food poverty by reducing food waste. They source quality surplus food from retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers and distribute it to local charities and community groups, providing vital sustenance to those in need. Their reach extends to children, families, individuals facing financial hardship, the homeless, refugees, domestic abuse survivors, the elderly, and keyworkers. They are now at a pivotal moment in our journey, with expanding operations and exciting growth prospects on the horizon.
What you will be doing as a Fundraiser:
As a Fundraiser, you will play a pivotal role in the charities continued success:
- Fundraising Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive fundraising strategy to generate crucial income.
- Corporate Partnerships: Identify networking opportunities and engage with corporate partners, establishing a robust account management process and maximising support.
- Individual Giving: Create and implement an individual giving process, support one-off and committed giving, and manage donations effectively.
- Diverse Fundraising Activities: Generate income through various fundraising activities, including event organisation, and leverage media channels in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
- Team Management: Provide line management for fundraising volunteers and contribute to the development and management of other relevant activities.
What you will need as a Fundraiser:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated Fundraiser who is passionate about tackling food poverty and waste in Wales. The successful candidate must possess:
- Proven Fundraising Expertise: Demonstrated experience generating substantial income for Welsh charities and a track record of success in charity fundraising.
- Grant Application Proficiency: Adeptness in researching, preparing, and submitting grant applications, along with a strong grasp of compliance with funding requirements.
- Corporate Partnerships: Demonstrated ability to build and nurture relationships with corporate partners, converting them into valuable income streams.
Knowledge of suitable trusts, foundations, and corporate contacts will be beneficial to candidates.
What you will get in return as a Fundraiser:
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays pro rata
- Flexible working and TOIL available
- Hybrid working
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work