about 1 month ago
06 October 2022
Yolk recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are working with a charity based in Bristol to hire Fundraising Manager on a fixed term basis for 1 year.
This charity supports children and families who have been affected by sexual abuse through support services and therapy to help improve their quality and hope amongst other things.
We are looking for an individual who not only has a passion for the charity world but who also wants to be a part of the bigger picture and really thrive off giving back and helping others.
What the Fundraising Manager will be doing:
· Responsible for leading and planning the fundraising strategy for the charity.
· Work closely with the CEO to identify targets for the charity.
· Ensure applications and reports are up to date.
What the Fundraising Manager will need:
· Strong understanding and knowledge of fundraising.
· Successful track record of grant making trusts and foundations.
· Well networked and has the ability to bring in new clients and contacts to the charity.
What you will get in return as Finance Manager:
· Salary range - £35,000
· Flexible and hybrid working
· Supportive and friendly environment
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a Christmas shutdown
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work