£30000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: Company vehicle, Pension, 33 days holiday
11 days ago
03 November 2021
Up to £34k basic + benefits
About the company
Based in the North West, the company I represent are a rapidly growing electrical compliance specialists offering Fixed Wire Testing, Thermal Imaging, Emergency Light Testing and LED Installations.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire across the UK. With ambitious growth plans there is plenty of career advancement opportunities, in terms of additional qualifications to moving up the ladder.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Fixed wire testing.
- Multiple locations available.
- Working in the commercial sector.
- A full Electrical based qualification such as City & Guilds, ONC, HNC etc.
- Full, valid driving licence
- A thorough understanding of relevant British Standards, clauses relating to servicing, maintenance and commissioning.
- Experience of working within the electrical/electronic sector.
- A working knowledge of electrical circuits & measuring devices.
- Conversant with BS7671 wiring regulations.
- Familiarity with safe working practices and Health & Safety requirements
- 18th edition
- 2391 test and inspection or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
- Up to £34,000
- 33 days holiday.
- Company vehicle.
- Further training and development.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.