German - Finance Assistant
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
about 1 month ago
German Speaking Finance Assistant
Yolk Recruitment is currently supporting a fast-growing EMEA business in the search for a fluent German speaking Finance Assistant to join their team. As the Finance Assistant, you will work closely with the Finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting and contribute to an effective internal control environment. If you are a part or fully AAT qualified professional with strong analytical skills and experience in accounts payable and receivable, this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing:
- Producing and coding customer invoices for approval and sending them out to customers
- Reviewing customer purchase orders and notifying them of acceptance of satisfactory purchase orders
- Resolving customer queries and monitoring the accounts receivable inbox on a daily basis
- Matching purchase invoices received to purchase orders, coding, and processing the invoices, and gaining relevant approvals through Finance systems.
- Reviewing supplier statements and aged creditors on a weekly basis to ensure invoices are paid within credit terms and following up on any outstanding invoices with the relevant approver.
- Liaising with the team in Germany on a regular basis.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Fluent in German (essential)
- Sales/Purchase ledger experience is desirable
- AAT qualified, studying towards ACCA (desired)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Experience in dealing with customer issues and problem-solving
- Able to plan, organize, and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of up to circa £28k
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunities for career development and training
Are you up to the challenge? If you have experience in accounts payable and receivable, apply now to take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity in the data centre solutions industry.