11 months ago
German Sales Administrator
Are you fluent in German, do you have Administration skills? Access to a car? Then get in touch today.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The successful applicant will be working alongside the Sales support team, liaising with customers from the UK and also in Germany.
- Liaising with customers on the phone and providing all aspects of office administration
- Providing quotes and processing orders
- Answering telephone queries from customers and suppliers
- Liaising with workshop and provide accurate data entry
- Keep the CRM system up to date
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Speak Fluent German
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Organised and self sufficient
- Microsoft Office skills
- Own transport
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £20,000 depending on experience, onsite parking and great work culture.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Office Support recruiter, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.