£20 - £25.12 per hour
20 days ago
16 June 2023
GOODS INWARDS INSPECTOR - INSIDE IR35 (VIA UMBRELLA) - £25.12 PER HOUR - WILLING TO UNDERGO SC - 6/12 MONTHS - BOLTON - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW (FACE TO FACE)
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Goods Inwards Inspector on a 6 to 12 month contract from the major client site in Bolton.
- The role of the Goods Inwards Inspector is to ensure that goods received from suppliers meet the criteria of the purchase order and are compliant in all respects.
- Verify and accept procured product in line with contractual conditions.
- Practiced in reading and understanding assembly drawings with due regards to dimensional tolerances and machined.
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc. Undertaking first off inspections.
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the delivered article.
- Ensure inspections times are met.
- Control defect items via segregation from good product. Raise and maintain relevant defect reports.
- Maintain product verification approval process via regular audits. Inspection of PCB
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Contribute to the maintenance of an orderly and safe working environment.
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should be adaptable to any work-related processes and working practices.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21 or HNC. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- SAP literate is desirable.