2 months ago
Goods Out / In Operator
Temporary £10.00 - £11.00 PH DOE.
Yolk Recruitment is in search of a Goods Out / Goods In Operator for a company that has is a key supplier to a global AAA client base, with customers relying on their services for over 20 years and a strong long term order book continuing to provide security for the future.
Products will vary in complexity in terms of geometry and there's challenge in a diverse range of materials. You'll join a welcoming and supportive team of mixed experience in a collaborative environment with an exciting, forward-thinking company that works hard to ensure that colleagues feel as valued as customers.
This is what you'll be doing
- Loading and unloading vehicles using the forklift truck.
- Checking incoming goods against purchase order documents.
- Prepare orders for shipping.
- Update company systems of goods in and goods out.
- Keep the work place clean and tidy.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Experience in driving a counterbalance fork lift truck. Having a in date licence is advantageous.
- Work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Have completed administrative tasks in line with company procedures.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Day shift 38 hours per week
- £10-£11 per hour DOE.
- Immediate start.