£31800 - £40280 per annum
6 months ago
Yolk Recruitment is the exclusive recruitment partner for the Centre for Digital Public Services (CDPS) and is supporting them to recruit a Governance Officer.
CDPS supports the public sector in Wales to design and build better public services, which meet the needs of those who use them. They are funded by the Welsh Government and are supporting them to meet the outcomes in the Digital Strategy for Wales. They strive to be bold, collaborative, transparent and optimistic and to keep people at the heart of everything they do.
Yolk Recruitment & CDPS are committed to creating a diverse workforce at CDPS and positively encourage applications from under-represented communities. They embrace equality of opportunity irrespective of disability, neurodivergence, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, gender and gender presentation, marital status, sexual orientation, culture, or religion. They are a Living Wage employer and a Disability Confident employer. They are committed to flexible working - with no core hours. Many of their staff work part-time or flexible hours, and their chief executive officers' job-share. Applications from people who want to work flexibly are welcomed.
What the Governance Officer will be doing.
The Governance Officer will
- Ensure High Corporate Governance: Play a pivotal role in maintaining impeccable corporate governance and conduct standards.
- Support Leadership Teams: Provide essential administrative support to the leadership team, board, and senior stakeholders.
- Deliver Excellent Customer Service: Contribute to a culture of outstanding customer service for staff, board members, and stakeholders.
- Systemize and Monitor: Develop and manage effective systems for recording, monitoring, and reporting on board and committee membership, attendance, declarations, and more.
- Compliance Oversight: Assist in overseeing the company governance, regulatory, and legal compliance.
What the successful Governance Officer will bring to the team
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- Secretariat Experience: Proven experience in delivering secretariat functions or servicing boards/committees at an executive level, including producing accurate meeting notes.
- Confidentiality: Adept at handling confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively.
- Tech Proficiency: Proficiency in Microsoft 365 packages and a proactive approach to technology.
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Governance Officer will be rewarded with:
- Salary between £31,800 - £40,280
- Generous holiday entitlement: 28 days' annual leave plus public holidays
- 5-hour week for all full-time team members
- Flexible Working Policy
- Enhanced pension contributions (7%)
- Learning and development opportunities
Think this one's for you.
If you think this Governance Officer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.