7 months ago
Are you a graduate design engineer? This is an opportunity to join a local SME manufacturer who are renowned for their expertise’s in the market.
This is what you’ll be doing.
In this role you will take control of a busy design centre, liaising with clients and internal departments preparing drawings ready for manufacture.
Tasks will include:
- Management of multiple projects
- Using AutoCAD to prepare drawings ready for manufacture
- Working with clients to understand their needs and overcome any design flaws
- Some travel within the UK to attend site visits and participate in client meetings
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Ability to prepare drawings using AutoCAD.
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Packages.
- 1 years’ experience within a relevant design role.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of up to £25000, with the opportunity to progress in the future.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*