£25,000 - £35,000
7 months ago
Graduate Electrical Project Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000
An exciting new opportunity has been created for an Electrically biased Graduate to join one of the UK’s strongest manufacturing businesses and develop a career working with production processes and machinery as well as process safety. Intended initially as a three year contract, this is a fantastic opportunity where your responsibilities and future development will depend on the skills you bring with you on day one, so the role will be adjusted according to your ability whether you’ve recently graduated or have some experience under your belt. You’ll be working with a broad range of engineering projects and developing valuable skills and experience, with extensive professional training and development on offer.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll work with Senior Project Engineers to deliver all aspects of a project, including:
- Project requirement specifications
- Project Financials
- Project Communications
- Project Documentation
- Project Planning
- Machine Installations
- PLC Control and IT Systems
- Supplier Communications
- Health & Safety
- Contractor Control & management
- Co-ordinating Plant Testing & Commissioning
- User Acceptance and handover
- You’ll develop your knowledge in these areas as well as of PUWER, and safety standards related to the development of machinery, control systems and electrical equipment.
You’ll ideally have an understanding of, or the capacity to quickly develop your knowledge in:
- Inverter Drives
- PLC Programming
- Functional Safety
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic degree (essential)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A generous salary depending on experience, £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Professional development - fully funded training courses / valuable qualifications
- Career prospects
- Company Pension
- Profit related pay scheme
- Free parking
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.