£28000 - £30000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Graduate Electronics Engineer
£28,000 - £30,000
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively partnered with this leading new technology development business in the recruitment of a Graduate Electronics Engineer.
The company has successfully developed and commercialised a series of bleeding edge technologies and is poised to enter new high growth markets following the successful application of their technologies in core global markets.
This is an opportunity to work hand in hand with a Senior Director in the business, and with a team of skilled Electronics Engineers in a role that will develop your career in a highly valued field, that commonly has few entry level points. The team has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to develop graduate calibre candidates, providing full specialised training and ongoing career development opportunities.
This is what you'll be doing as Graduate Electronics Engineer
- You'll be working with the most knowledgeable Engineers in this field to develop your understanding and expertise in your role.
- You'll develop an understanding of the technologies and processes involved in delivering in this high-tech high-value field, becoming an expert in your specialism.
- You'll attend, and come to lead lead project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- You'll work on projects in collaboration with colleagues and independently, in line with your growing abilities and confidence, with the ability to guide your own career path in line with your developing interests.
The experience you'll bring to this Graduate Electronics Engineer role:
- A Bachelors/Masters in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or a related field.
The successful Graduate Electronics Engineer will receive:
- Competitive salary DOE, reviewed annually and increasing in line with your increasing knowledge and responsibilities.
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 10% combined company pension
- Ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Graduate Electronics Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.