£30 per annum
23 days ago
18 August 2022
£30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Yolk Recruitment are exclusively managing a new opportunity for a Graduate Process Improvement Engineer to join this leading manufacturing business. The company that has a heritage dating over 200 years, known today as the global best in class manufacturer of a high-profile product range. Continued success is allowing for substantial investment plans and cementing their future, creating a new opportunity for a Graduate Process Engineer with an understanding of TPM to join in an exciting role, developing responsibility for a variety of improvement projects.
As Graduate Process Engineer you’ll spend time understanding the organisation, people and process before taking on responsibility for data lead engineering projects to reduce waste and lost time.
You’ll need an understanding of TPM fundamentals and some mechanical knowledge, and the ability to communicate well at all levels. The role offers fantastic potential to learn and to craft your own future, with plenty of career development opportunities ahead.
This is what you will be doing as a Graduate Process Improvement Engineer
- Ensure the day to day compliance of manufacturing processes
- Analyse Engineering and Production data: OEE, downtime etc
- Recommend and implement improvements to mechanical processing equipment
- Develop SOPs/work methods for operators, auditing compliance to these methods
- Undertake project work to remove waste, reduce downtime, improve mechanical performance of equipment and improve efficiencies throughout manufacturing
Experience you will bring as a Graduate Process Improvement Engineer
- You will have experience and knowledge of improvement processes such as TPM, SPC, 5S
- Mechanical knowledge / education
- Data analysis experience/ability
- Have effective communication skills with colleagues at all levels
- Show leadership and drive to make change with a hands-on approach
- Be self-motivated and a motivator for others.
- Knowledge of TPM methodologies
- Educated to degree level in engineering or manufacturing discipline
This is what you will get in return
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Company pension – matched to 6%
- Company sick pay
- Employee Wellbeing support, includes legal, financial, employment support
- Supported learning and development, in line with your career ambitions
- Career progression opportunities – a senior team focused on succession planning
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Graduate Process Improvement Engineer role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.