Up to £28000.00 per annum
28 days ago
28 September 2023
Calling all Engineering Graduates for a Trainee position....
Yolk Recruitment is thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Trainee with a Mechanical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering Degree to join a reputable worldwide mechanical and plant engineering company. The company I'm representing are leading the way with their cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. With their cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, they are the go-to partner for machines and plants.
As a graduate trainee you will benefit from a two-year development programme that will support you to thrive in one of the most exciting sales support teams, supporting our Factory Automation activities.
What you'll be doing?
In your graduate role you will have the opportunity to work in two main areas of the business supporting our diverse customer base in industry sectors such as automotive, printing and packaging, food processing etc.
Your primary goal will be to provide great technical support to our clients customers, with special focus on the hardware and software solutions for Electric Drive and Control products. You will be expected to take charge of your personal development to improve your technical and commercial knowledge while also building a network of people who will support you to be successful.
Once you have completed your initial training a typical week could include the following:
- Working on customer quotations and proposals with the support from your technical and commercial colleagues.
- Visiting target customers with our product specialists
- Training - both on our products and commercial skills such as negotiation and objection handling.
- Attending meetings with your team or other departments.
What you'll bring to the team?
As a graduate trainee you'll need to take ownership of your own professional development by keeping up-to-date with current and future market trends, particularly in the fields of electronics, automation and mechanical industries), so curiosity and a strong work ethic are essential.
Essential Skills and Qualifications for the role include the following:
- Mechanical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering Degree
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills & written communication skills
- Strong work ethic & a resilient nature
- Influencing/negotiating skills
- Curiosity & a willingness to learn
- High level of self-motivation with a result orientated mindset
- Ability to deal with uncertainty/ambiguity
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand technical products and solutions and relate these to customer requirements
- Computer skills - Working Knowledge of MS Packages
And this is what you'll get in return?
- Salary £28k
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Market Leading Training Programme
- Staff discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PerxBox - Employee Benefit & Welfare Portal
Are you up to the challenge? Contact Charlotte on 07458142842 for more information