£18,000 to £22,000
about 1 year ago
Junior Project Coordinator
An established project management consultancy business are looking for a Junior Project Coordinator to join their team based just outside of Cardiff. They are looking for someone who is keen to establish a career with varied skills. The are offering a competitive starting salary with excellent benefits and career progression. If this would be something of interest please get in touch today.
This is what you’ll be doing
This exciting role gives you the opportunity to develop and progress within the company, they are looking for someone too:
- Consult on different projects
- Be point of contact for investors/ funders
- Liaise with solicitor firms with regards to contracts and renewals
- Arrange suppliers, contractors, engineers to carry out essential works
- Report writing
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Degree related subject e.g. Law, Business, English
- Excellent Excel skills and an eye for data
- Confident and professional
- Flexibility to suit clients’ needs
- Excellent communication and written skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Competitive starting salary along with excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.