£20,000 to £22,000
8 days ago
16 March 2021
Graduate Project Coordinator
An established project management consultancy business are looking for a Junior Project Coordinator to join their team based just outside of Cardiff. They are looking for someone who is keen to establish a career with varied skills. They are offering a competitive starting salary with excellent benefits and career progression. If this would be something of interest please get in touch today.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will join the team in providing comprehensive management services. The team has practical management experience across several sectors, including healthcare, education, defence, custodial, and blue-light, your projects will vary from interaction with construction contractors and facilities management teams, to finance investors and their legal representatives. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
· Managing meetings including logistics, invitations, locations, schedules, and attendance.
· Meeting notes and minute taking, including action logs.
· Ensuring actions are followed up and progressed by parties between meetings.
· Programme management assistance, including control of key project deadlines.
· Drafting update reports, both internally and for clients.
· Reviewing, analysing, reporting, and presenting data in an accessible manner.
· Supporting the project manager in completion of their tasks.
· Site visits to live projects
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Degree related subject e.g. Law, Business, English
· Excellent Excel skills and an eye for data
· Confident and professional
· Flexibility to suit clients’ needs
· Excellent communication and written skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
3.30pm finish on a Friday
Additional day off for Birthday.
Additional leave over the Christmas holidays
Remote working currently in place due to COVID 19.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734