Up to £21000 plus commission
25 days ago
22 May 2021
Are you a driven graduate? Have you thought about the world of recruitment, but not sure how to get involved? Are you looking to kick-start your career and progress quickly?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working within the Finance Division and looking after the ‘Practice’ candidates and clients. This is a very candidate lead market, and I am looking for someone who can build instant rapport with these individuals and hunt them down!
This will include a lot of work on LinkedIn, and speaking with these great individuals over the phone/ virtually!
If you are organised, consistent and persistent; you will excel at this!
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Educated to graduate level or have 1-2 years’ experience within a recruitment role.
· Excellent communication skills
· Consistent, persistent and driven!
· Forward thinking and innovative with your approach.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Up to £21,000 per annum plus commission!
· An EPIC office culture with the very best bunch of people
· An industry unmatched training programme
· Immediate consideration….
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, Finance Divisional Head, on email@example.com or pop me a call on 02921673753.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.