£20,000 - £30,000
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
A growing Software House are looking to add a Graduate/Junior Developer to their team that are completely rebuilding two key products that are used internationally by their clients within professional services. The company have a fantastic social atmosphere and do regular staff nights out where everyone can have an input on suggestions (the last one was crazy golf!)!
This is what you’ll be doing
- The core of the product is constantly having new features added to it and they are having new partners sign up to use the applications
- The applications are primarily web based but the main development focus will be on the functionality building C# with OOP SOLID principles
- The front end of the two applications are being rebuilt in Angular and React (but you will have the chance to learn this, rather than this being a prerequisite)
- Junior Developers will have a great progression route as well as a supportive environment where pair programming and mentoring from more senior members will be regular.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure their goals are delivered (there are also Project Managers who manage end clients)
- Work to weekly product release cycles
The Technologies/Methods you’ll be working with and to
- SOLID engineering principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET Core, SQL Server)
- A variety of APIs (Web APIs, RESTful APIs, Hypermedia APIs)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary’s ranging from £20k - £30k depending on experience
- Company Social Events
- Flexible working around core hours
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.