3 months ago
This role has been created to build the next generation of in-house developers needed to support the company’s continued growth.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of software developers, with their support and guidance, help with the day-to-day maintenance and continued development of the company’s in-house systems.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Initially you may be tasked with the redevelopment of an in-house automated test facility system that takes IO from sensors and controls to measure the performance of a fan under test. Currently developed using C#.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of Visual Studio .NET desktop development tools, preferably with C# and Advantech data acquisition and communication hardware an advantage
- A good understanding of SQL and relational databases, preferably in an Oracle environment, PL/SQL and/or Java
- Relational database modelling
- Any 4GL experience a distinct advantage
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Structured Training
- Career Development
Are you up to the challenge?
please get in touch with Joel Walsh @ Yolk IT
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.