£25000 per annum
21 days ago
20 August 2022
Newport Area - £25,000
Yolk Recruitment is working with a prestigious brand that has a major profile within the hospitality and corporate industries to join their South Wales team.
You will be a forward-thinking individual who can work within a fast paced ever changing environment. You will need to be a person who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and be on hand for the expert marketing team working at the corporation. A passion for creative content and the ability to curate engaging design is essential for this role.
This established cooperation has a vibrant history and has been expanding throughout the country since its beginning in the 80’s. The company has held someone of the biggest events in hospitality and continues to exhibit a range of exciting occasions.
Their commercial growth is consistently on going and they are therefore looking for an excellent marketing individual to join them on their expansive journey.
What you’ll be doing
- Co-operating with the members of the marketing team to produce creative and innovative marketing design solutions.
- Interpreting and developing briefs to design marketing literature including brochures, flyers, adverts, posters, event material and all digital assets.
- Briefing and liaising with photographers and printers in the technical production of print and photographic and digital material. Manage photo and digital libraries.
· Required to design and build HTML email campaigns and templates to standard using Message Focus.
· Ensure forward planning of the marketing campaigns and materials to promote events.
· Working with the Resort design and marketing teams to keep informed of ICC Wales activities for cross marketing purposes and provide marketing assets as required to support.
· Working with the design and marketing teams to keep informed of activities for cross marketing purposes and provide marketing assets as required to support.
What you’ll bring to the team
· You will have the ability to communicate the company’s vision through design and marketing skill
· You will have a creative eye that has experience with creating designs to brief
· You will be experienced in Apple Mac design software and packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash, Dreamweaver and Microsoft Word
· You will have the ability to liaise with photographers and printers for the production of professional print and digital media being able to manage photo and digital libraries
· You will have an expert eye for detail, strive for design excellence and enjoy the challenge that the role comes with
What you’ll get in return
- Discount with the company and their events
- Good pension scheme
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Office Parking