Up to £70,000 pro rata
6 months ago
Group Financial Controller – 9 – 12 months fixed term contract
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking to work for an exciting global business? Do you thrive within a busy working environment?
This is what you’ll be doing:
Reporting in the CEO you will be responsible for the day to day finance function including overseeing a small finance team. This would suit a commercially focused candidate that enjoys adding value in order for the wider business to develop. This is a 9 – 12 month fixed term contract.
- Preparation and consolidation of group accounts for the UK and US sides of the business
- Preparation and ongoing analysis of budgets and any variances
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly management accounts including management pack for senior stakeholders
- Managing the day to day transactional accounts
- Treasury and cashflow management
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Liaising with external auditors
- UK Corporation Tax preparation
- US Tax submissions
- Managing the monthly payroll process
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience working on Salesforce of FinancialForce is a must
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and commercial mind
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Salary up to £70,000pa DOE
- Central London location
- Excellent benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.