£600 - £700 per day
27 days ago
Group Insurance Manager - up to £700 per day inside ir35 - 12 months (extensions likely) - Remote working with occasional meetings in Central London - one stage interview - Sector: Green Technology & Energy
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Group Insurance Manager to work with a global leader in green technology at the forefront of the sustainability revolution.
This is an exciting role to deliver the group insurance & risk management strategy, policy, and procedures for the whole company,
The role also supports the Group Insurance & Insurable Risk team in creating optimal insurance risk management strategies. This includes day to day management of the insurance procurement process, reporting and controls and partnering with key stakeholders on implementing risk management strategies.
- Provide strategic risk and insurance cover advice and guidance to Group and Sector teams, educating them on insurance strategy and processes.
- Responsible for planning, agreeing and ensuring delivery of multi-year risk engineering survey programme with Property risk engineering providers.
- Manage the risk improvement recommendations, tracking progress and partnering with Sectors/ SBUs to ensure compliance.
- Manage risk engineering reviews of capex projects, ensuring they meet appropriate fire risk management standards from the design to construction and operation.
- Manage function systems (Webrisk) and information portals (SharePoint).
- Oversee the insurance procurement process for global and local insurance placements, including the insurance renewal information/data collection process, insurance costs allocation, budget guidance, premium recharges, and external payments.
- Manage and be responsible for the procurement of certain global insurance programmes and policies including negotiation of premium, terms, limits, and coverage, in particular the Property Damage/Business Interruption, Professional Indemnity, Commercial Crime, Business Travel insurance programmes and other policies as required.
- Manage and be responsible for the procurement of local policies placed for the benefit of specific businesses or countries, outside of the Americas.
- Overseeing the insurance claims process, including third party claims (loss adjusters and appointed claims handling parties), and assisting internal stakeholders on complex claims.
- Must have significant multinational corporation experience.
- Experience of inhouse insurance and working with external suppliers
- Demonstrable previous experience in an Insurance Management position
- CII, IRM or ARM qualification or equivalent
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Previous management experience within a FTSE size company