Competitive Salary DOE
11 months ago
Do you have proven leadership skills? Do you have experience in training? Do you have the Lean Systems Black Belt Certification? Do you have the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification? Do you have demonstrable experience in a Manufacturing Environment?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will lead, guide, energise and execute the activities to take the organisation to new and higher levels of proficiency in lean business concepts. You will plan, organise and conduct, and follow up on improvement activities, which lead to the establishment of Lean Systems.
- Act as an entrepreneur on matters related to Growth; lead, guide and energise the respective plant.
- Take the Growth process to new heights.
- Promote Growth.
- Coordinate and drive Operational Excellence.
- Help identify opportunities for improvement through Plant KPI’s monitoring and Value stream mapping.
- Conduct Kaizen and Lean Systems Green Belt training.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Lead systems Black Belt Certification (preferably from FNST)
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- Degree in engineering.
- Substantial, demonstrable experience in a Manufacturing environment.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A highly competitive salary, working with a highly dynamic and forward thinking business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today on 02921673753 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.