Up to £32000.00 per annum
27 days ago
08 December 2023
Health and Safety Officer
Up to £32,000
Yolk Recruitment is proud to represent a leading organization in Llanybydder, Wales, in their search for a Health and Safety Officer.
As a Health and Safety Officer your knowledge and skills will be used to promote a positive Health and Safety culture in a manufacturing environment. Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety and Fire legislation, as well as the site policies and practices are adopted and adhered. The role will be supported by the site management team and the Head of Safety for the UK.
This is what you'll be doing as a H&S Officer:
- Assistance in undertaking H&S audits and inspections on site.
- Complete and maintain fire safety records and fire safety risk assessments.
- Arrange and maintain training for first aid and fire warden requirements.
- Help achieve site Health & Safety KPI's.
- Conduct H&S investigations/root cause analysis and make recommendations.
- Working alongside and supporting production in rolling out SWPs.
And this is what you'll need:
- NEBOSH general certificate.
- Good communication skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
And this is what you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Flexi working
- Supportive working environment
If you're ready to advance your career and be join an exciting roles, apply now to join this exciting venture. Your opportunity awaits! Please email me your CV or call me directly on 07458 161 748.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.