£50.00 - £60 per hour
about 1 month ago
2-3 Days On Site (project time line dependant and open to discussion based in proven ability to deliver projects from home.)
Yolk Recruitment are working with a very exciting, innovative-thinking company based in South West England, who also highlight that they are a creative engineering company, not getting lost within processes, protocols, they welcome creative engineers. Looking to hire a hardware design engineer, that is open to share their own thoughts and expertise to help move the project forward.
You will be involved in the creation and enhancement of electronic control solutions for the aviation sector.
- Adaptive and proactive problem-solving approach.
- Thrives in collaborative team environments.
- Have multitasking abilities, adept at managing concurrent demands.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in aerospace product development.
- Proficiency in deriving and specifying hardware requirements.
- Experience working with FPGA-based systems.
- Expertise in system electronics architecture design
- Competency in power electronics and motor drive design.
- Have a familiarity with electromechanical position sensors, including LVDT, RVDT, and encoders.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.