18 days ago
09 March 2021
Head of Acquisition
Up to £60,000
A chance to be join an illustrious organisation based in South Wales. My client are looking for an experienced digital professional who can create, plan and deliver an acquisition strategy. You will oversee digital marketing channels including PPC, paid ads, affiliates and above the Line activity. This role will offer a great deal of remote working options, so please apply even if you’re further away.
· Accountable for creating and developing an acquisition strategy across performance marketing channels
· Targeting UK and International online sales growth through the day to day activation of paid for campaigns
· Deliver against KPIs and return on investment targets by driving brand product sales through the website through customer acquisition
· Optimisation of all paid media campaigns to ensure continuous improvement on performance
· Responsible for the developing a new acquisition team
Skills & Experience:
· Comprehensive experience of developing successful digital marketing strategies within fast-paced ecommerce or retail business is essential
· Significant experience in managing paid search campaigns with large budgets is essential
· Hands-on knowledge of Google paid search, Shopping and Local Inventory Ads, along with other key biddable media and affiliate platforms is essential
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a £60,000 salary and good benefits, which include, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, remote working, private medical!
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*