£35000 - £40000 per annum
02921 673 757
about 1 month ago
About the role
Yolk has partnered with one of the largest charities in Wales to assist in their recruitment of a Head of Communications with the exciting opportunity to create your own footprints, get strategically involved in the rebranding, renaming and develop Channels of communications
This is a new role reporting directly to the Chief Executive to lead the organisation into its next phase.
It is a really pivotal time for the organisation and this role will provide a genuinely exciting opportunity to work from a blank piece of paper and have real responsibility for making people’s lives better!
What you’ll be doing as Head of Communications
- Lead or support projects including our rebrand, development of a new website and consideration of a mobile app.
- Identify priorities to use digital to provide better services that support users and help us achieve our target customer experience and journey, streamlining and automating where appropriate.
- Take a key role in developing our customer experience and customer journey pathway.
- Oversee the digital projects required to deliver our strategic objectives and priorities.
- Ensure effective design, planning, implementation and benefit realisation of any new infrastructure/investment (website, app, CRM system, shared telephone switchboard, etc).
- Source and manage relevant supplier relationships to deliver sustainable but adaptive change.
- Work with staff to develop and imbed the transformation required.
- Support staff to use data to understand our audiences and improve their work.
- Be responsible for compliance in terms of licensing and contracts.
What you’ll bring to the role as Head of Communications
- Lead or manage a marketing, communications or fundraising function.
- Demonstrable experience of using marketing and/or communications to raise the profile of an organisation and enhance its engagement with stakeholders.
- A proven ability of implementing change enabled by digital solutions.
- Good knowledge of SEO, UX, CRM, UI and ICT generally.
- Knowledge of GDPR principles and practices
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return as Head of Communications
The successful Head of Communications will receive the following endless benefits:
A salary of £35 000 - £40 000
Flexibility with office locations
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Head of Communications role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.