Depending on Experience/ PQE
23 days ago
07 November 2020
HEAD OF CONVEYANCING
Full-time/Part Time Considered
This law firm is a long established law firm with offices in Cardiff and Penarth. They specialise in Commercial and Residential Conveyancing, Family Law, Probate, Wills and Trusts. Their Penarth office has a high reputation in conveyancing and they are seeking the right candidate to maintain the high level of service provided to their clients.
The main purpose of the role is to be expert with the technical elements necessary to provide a quality and comprehensive conveyancing service with a customer service focus and working in accordance with our accredited quality standard ISO 9001 and our CQS accreditation.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 5 years experience minimum
- Ability to handle a diverse caseload Commercial and Residential Property files.
- Ability to manage your own caseload is essential.
- Buying and Selling of Freehold and Leasehold properties experience is essential as is Lease Extensions and Transfer of Equity.
- You will also be able to deal with post completion procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
-Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc.
- Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion including post completion work
- Check legal titles to all freehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions
- Check legal titles to all leasehold transactions and deal with all elements of these transactions
- Be responsible and accountable for files
- Competently draft non standard correspondence of a technical nature.
- Achieve financial targets set for billing.
- Providing quotes for potential clients.
- Dealing with ad hoc enquiries.
- Free parking
- Flexible working
This is an office based role. The position is very client orientated. They have all the Covid-19 secure measures in place - The front door is locked, they have hand sanitiser at the entrance, screens in place in reception and meeting room and they are also able to abide by the two meter distancing rules in the office.