Up to £75000.00 per annum
20 days ago
15 December 2023
Head of Conveyancing
South West, UK - Salary up to £75k + Bonus of up to £10k
Yolk Legal are proud to exclusively support a prominent regional law firm in their search for a Head of Conveyancing. Elevate your career and join a firm whose Conveyancing portfolio includes high net worth prime properties, new builds, and country homes.
This firm has several locations in the South West and the successful candidate will oversee the operations of each Conveyancing team. Our client is seeking an individual who can collaborate with the Conveyancing Team Leaders whilst also bringing a robust and savvy approach in dealing with the firm's Management Board.
The successful candidate will be working in a firm that prides itself on its non-volume Conveyancing caseload. As a result of significant investment, the Conveyancing team makes up over half of the firm's revenue which in turn means that staff enjoy a healthy work life balance.
This is what you'll be doing
As Head of Conveyancing, your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Leading and managing teams to deliver exceptional service in prime property transactions.
- Oversee team performance, playing a key role in achieving the firm's ambitious growth goals.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders, reporting directly to the Managing Partner, and become an integral part of the Management Board.
- Strike a balance between delivering outstanding client service and prioritising the well being of the dedicated team.
The experience you'll bring to the team
As Head of Conveyancing, you will bring the following experience to the team:-
- Ideally, proven experience as a Senior Property Lawyer with previous supervisory responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to remain composed, courteous, and focused in diverse situations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Impeccable attention to detail, ensuring precision in all transactions.
- Proficient in building collaborative relationships and working harmoniously with colleagues.
If you are a qualified lawyer specialising in another area of law such as Real Estate or Private Client but have previous experience of managing teams / departments, you are encouraged to apply.
This is what you'll get in return
The following benefits are available to the successful candidate:-
- Competitive salary offering that recognises your expertise and contribution.
- Market leading bonus structure based on the performance of the Conveyancing Team as a whole.
- On site parking or reimbursement of parking costs depending on location.
- Flexible location; you can be based from any of the firm's five offices.
- Home working is possible subject to an understanding that travel will be required to the firm's office sites.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Private medical expenses with cover for you and the entire family
- Exclusive corporate seats at a local Premiership Rugby Club.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.