£49273 - £53466 per annum
4 months ago
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a culture changing government body, to support them to recruit a permanent part-time Finance Manager. This is an inspirational and innovative leadership role within the finance team as you will not only be, overseeing all the financial activities but you also be bringing about change in the Public Sector.
Our client offers an Anytime Anywhere Flexible Working policy and a real forward-thinking approach.
What the Finance Manager will be doing
We’re looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management. This leadership role will ensure that there is a purposeful focus on people excellence and the continuous commitment to change.
- Providing the best financial path for the organisation, that will optimise financial performance.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory requirements and providing effective financial control throughout the organisation.
- Monitor and review financial information provided by other Government Bodies.
- Lead on the delivery of corporate financial management and governance.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to identifying and pursuing additional sources of funding or other resources that are appropriate.
What the Finance Manager will bring to the team
- Hold a relevant professional finance qualification and membership (ACCA or CIMA)
- Extensive knowledge of financial audit and regulatory risk frameworks within the Public Sector
- Extensive leadership experience with particular focus on effective communication and influencing a team.
- Experience of delivering and ensuring full compliance with statutory duties.
- Proven track record in day-to-day financial management.
Here’s what the Successful Finance Manager will receive in return:
- Salary of £49,273 to £53,366
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements and opportunities for hybrid working
Guaranteed Interview Scheme: We recognise our team could be more diverse so operate a guaranteed interview scheme for people from Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic backgrounds and disabled people who apply and meet the essential job criteria. Tell us about your lived experience when making your application.
Up for the challenge?
If you think this Finance Manager opportunity sounds like you then please apply online or call Amelle Ismail at Yolk Recruitment to discuss the role in confidence.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.