65000 depending on skills and experience
3 months ago
Head of Forecasting & Planning
An exciting new opportunity has been created at one of the UK’s most successful manufacturing organisations, based on the M4 Corridor, that produces essential products for a global client base. The post comes with an extremely competitive range of benefits including market leading pension, annual pay reviews, a generous holiday allowance and a profit share scheme.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Due to continued expansion, the organisation has a new opportunity for a highly experienced and talented Head of Forecasting and Planning to join the Supply Chain Management team at a time of unprecedented growth and reinvention.
- This role will be accountable for leading the strategic forecasting and S&OP function across the business, owning a function that drives the business to make both strategic and tactical decisions that will deliver financial and strategic results.
- Accountable for delivering the business wide, strategic forecasting ensuring visibility of holistic future requirements so the business can then act to ensure future objectives are met.
- Responsible for the delivery of the forecasting and S&OP processes on a business unit level in an agile and tailored way to enable each area to achieve the best finance performance.
- Responsible for leading the teams in continuous improvement, ensuring all forecasting and planning policies & processes remain aligned to business unit requirements and resilient to business change.
- Lead the Forecasting & Planning teams, ensuring they receive the appropriate challenge, support, training and development to achieve their potential.
- Deliver an effective and efficient inventory management process ensuring systems are in place across the business.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing the most relevant planning systems for the organisation and to drive any required migration to the new system.
- Ensure the maintenance of relevant master data within the relevant planning / ERP systems.
The experience you’ll bring to team
- Significant experience in a Forecasting & Planning role at a senior level.
- Significant experience in FMCG / Consumer Retail environments.
- Experience of Planning in a corporate business and tailoring Forecasting / S&OP requirements to meet the individual Business Unit’s requirements.
- Graduate calibre or relevant experience is required.
- Solid knowledge of Forecasting and Planning using ERP systems is essential (Microsoft Dynamics AX is advantageous).
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams and working with Executive teams and Senior Managers.
- Experience of driving and implementing change, with a track record of measurable achievements.
- Extensive knowledge of Lean Operations & CI techniques that relate to materials management, planning and manufacturing.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A generous salary depending on experience, £65k per year
25 days’ holiday per year
Upper quartile Pension Scheme
Free onsite car parking
Learning & Development opportunities along with reimbursement of professional membership fees
Onsite gym and canteen facilities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact Jake Hayward who is a Senior Procurement & Supply Chain Consultant directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673763.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.