Up to £65241.00 per annum
2 months ago
Head of Fundraising and Communications
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are working with the charity of a well-known NHS member organisation to find a Head of Fundraising and Communications to join their team.
This charity has their own board and governance structure in which they aim to high targets to provide grants for members of the NHS who are going through financial hardship.
This a 12 month fixed term, however a full time role will be available at the end of this post.
What the Head of Fundraising and Communications Lead will be doing:
This is a busy role where the team aims to achieve their high targets. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Manage a team of 2, a Fundraiser and a Communications Assistant.
- Providing a strategic oversight and getting stuck in with a sleeve rolled up approach.
- Managing agencies for individual and corporate giving.
What the Head of Fundraising and Communications Lead will need:
- A great understanding of CMS systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in senior fundraising roles.
- Proven track record in fundraising.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Happy dealing with stakeholders at board level.
What you will get in return as Head of Fundraising and Communications Lead:
- £65,241K salary
- Excellent work-life business.
- Discounts to high street brands, season tickets and gyms.
- Private medical insurance and mental health and well-being services.
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- Flexible working
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work