£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
South Wales – Pay Depending On Experience – Hybrid work available
Yolk Recruitment is working with a leading professional sports club to hire a Head of Marketing to join their South Wales team.
You will be a sports enthusiast who is able to bring their extensive marketing knowledge and experience to the club. Focusing on fan engagement you will be tying the community and the club together through marketing ability. Innovation and creativity will be required at the very base of the role.
This established professional Welsh team obtains a vibrant history, has been playing for over a century and is recognised worldwide. They pride them selves on Welsh heritage and their comprehensive history allowing for passionate campaigns driven with the supporters in mind.
Their commercial growth is surpassing current expectations and is looking for an individual to push the development to new limits. The club is searching for a dynamic team player to head up their marketing team, an individual who is willing to become a part of the club’s culture, spilling the teams ethos from the inside out.
What you’ll be doing
- Observing promoter activity, developing media relations, growing the communications remit alongside engaging with key stakeholders in order to deliver the club’s vision
- Interrogate web/mobile/app/ analytics data to identify insights and opportunities to improve digital marketing, conversion and retention
- Generating online leads for all business verticals increasing transaction profits and brand awareness
- Setting out long term marketing strategies to the varied departments, providing structure, guidance and technology oversights
- Responsible for managing departmental budgets
- Ensuring the alignment and execution of business strategies for D2C, B2B and B2B2C initiatives across all digital platforms within the organisation
- Provide coaching for the marketing and technology teams improving standards, policies and procedures
- Guiding appropriate innovation processes to facilitate new digital media platforms and client solutions
- Continually work to improve and enhance the game day experience
- Ownership of matchday ticketing revenue and marketing campaigns
- Analysing and providing the senior management team with key business insights to drive new customer acquisition and improve retention.
- A true passion for the sports industry.
- The ability to work within an everchanging fast paced industry
- A creative flare that coincides with a knowledge of data, commercial and marketing strategies
- The capacity to work with multiple departments curating successful campaigns and strategies through an understanding of each individual field
- The ability to take charge, plan and execute with confidence
- Hybrid working
- Great pension plan
- Free matchday tickets
- Competitive Salary