£50000 - £60000 per annum
02921 673 712
13 days ago
04 June 2022
Bristol or Weston Super Mare
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + up to 10% of salary as annual bonus
Are you a passionate and driven Head of Marketing looking for a new and challenging role with a growing organisation? Do you have a genuine interest in creating strategies around areas such as customer retention and new product development?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment ltd are currently working exclusively with a 30 year established business set in the heart of the South West. We are looking for someone who is experienced in creating strategies and leading their implementation to drive customer retention and post sales by leveraging a proven and scalable sales infrastructure.
This will be predominantly an office based position, so the successful candidate will preferably be within commutable distance of either Bristol or Weston Super Mare.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for a small but talented team you will develop a culture of continuous improvement, driving new and re-positioned proposals and strategies around customer retention and new product development.
- Working collaboratively with the broader business to inspirationally convey plans and directives.
- Working to translate customer needs into innovative solutions that evolve existing product offerings, growing the business by differentiation.
- Using data led decision making on the probability of success of various product development options & innovations,
- Consistently monitoring competitors and the market trends to get the best out of the business.
- Harnessing an existing omni-channel and multi-site sales organisation, building on, and enhancing customer retention and life-cycle management.
- Owning existing product offerings and pro-actively managing the relationship with 3rd party product partners.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll need to be able to think strategically and demonstrate a data driven, analytical approach to product management.
- You’ll have the ability to translate a vision into a practical roadmap with excellent communication skills.
- You’ll preferably have product management/customer life cycle management experience (experience gained from within a B2C or B2B2C environment would be distinctly advantageous).
- You’ll also need a proven record of execution and experience of having operated within an SME which has seen material growth/successfully gained organic scale.
- You’ll be someone who operates with honesty and integrity.
Ultimately, we’re looking for a tenacious self starter who thrives in an environment with positive growth plans!
The excellent benefits you’ll receive in return:
- A competitive starting salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + up to 10% of salary as a bonus
- Considerable discounts on company products
- Company sick pay
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 over 5 years
- Health and well-being support
- Paid compassionate leave
- Access to various other perks including high stress shopping vouchers and restaurant discounts
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.