£47,584 - £54,237
2 months ago
We are the exclusive recruitment partners for the DVLA and are currently recruiting for a Head of Operations opportunity. This is a real opportunity to influence the direction and success of the business unit during a period of transformational change.
This is what you'll be doing
- Leading by example to ensure the team delivers the highest level of customer service, putting customers at the heart of everything they do
- Being a champion of change - having the ability to influence the direction of departmental process and efficiencies, working towards the successful achievement of the overall department goals & objectives
- Build and maintain the highest possible standard of internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure effective collaboration and delivery
- Lead, drive and coach the delivery of performance and Quality of Service within your area of responsibility, while being responsible and accountable for creating an environment to deliver the agency’s key priorities
- Display effective and resilient leadership, creating strong direction, delivering a high performance culture that promotes inclusiveness and effective teamwork.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Have experience in operational leadership
- Change management experience
- Thrive in changing situations and can drive strategies forward
What you'll get in return
- £47, 584 - £54,237
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi working opportunities
- Training and Development
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*