9 months ago
Head of Property – Cheltenham
Are you looking to join a High End Boutique Law Firm to head up their Property team? If so, I have an exciting opportunity for you. A Managing Partner of a Firm is looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join his Property team. The Partner is willing to provide full support through knowledge and local contacts to fast track you to becoming a Partner within the Firm within just a few years.
- To manage a file load of property cases
- To build strong relationships with clients
- To work on own initiative and operate at optimum efficiency
- To conduct business development when required
- 2 years managing your own caseload from inception to completion
- Experience within property law is essential, this can be residential / commercial / agricultural
- Qualified or in ambitious of qualifying
- Excellent IT skills
How to apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Lewis Wells at Yolk Legal.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Legal.