£53500 - £56000 per annum, Benefits: Civil Service pension, 26.5 days annual leave + bank holidays, ongoing learning and development
6 days ago
04 September 2022
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with an executive agency to recruit a Head of Reward & Policy. This is a newly created role that will undertake critical analysis of business practices, and work effectively and creatively within the constraints of the civil service to develop reward strategies to meet the organisation agenda.
You’ll work as part of the wider high performing HR function. Our client has a diverse and inclusive culture and supports real work life balance. The role is based in the Southwest but limited requirement to be onsite (1ce a month).
What the Head of Reward & Policy will be doing
- Work with key stakeholders to develop HR Policies, specifically in relation to Reward
- Strategy development and implementation to drive organisational transformation
- Support successful attraction and retention of talent by ensuring competitive pay, reward and recognition schemes are in place
- Build effective business cases
What the Head of Reward & Policy will bring to the team
- Designing, developing, and embedding complex reward and capability strategies – ideally within civil service or wider public sector
- Excellent business case development skills and the ability to use data, insight, and evidence to influence and inform at a senior level
- Innovative and confident owning decisions
Here’s what the Successful Head of Reward & Policy will receive in return:
- Salary of £53,500 to £56,000 depending on experience
- Civil service pensions arrangements
- 5 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements and hybrid working
- Minimum 5 days learning, professional memberships and talent management
- Discretionary bonus arrangements
Up for the challenge?
If you think this Head of Reward & Policy vacancy sounds like you then please apply online or call Nici Jones at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.