£40,000 - £50,000 + commission - OTE £100,000 +
6 months ago
Head of Sales
Are you experienced in spearheading a sales division to success? Do you have a passion for Health & Fitness or Health Foods? If so then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is what you'll be doing
As well established and current market segment leaders in the health and fitness industry, currently at a stage of rapid growth and expansion, we are now looking to significantly expand the trade sales division of the business, following our latest round of new product development, set to take the market by storm. Now perfectly positioned to drive significant global growth, with ongoing releases of mass market product category innovations and high demand repeat purchase products, we are seeking a talented Head of Sales to spearhead and drive growth across key retail and distribution accounts.
Reporting directly to the MD, this is a pivotal and high-profile role, which will give you exposure and experience of onboarding and managing large UK accounts whilst launching products into new sales territories and countries. This is no ordinary fast track job, you will be measured by your results with the scope rapidly accelerate your career and unleash your talent, in a fast growth, global brand business. An rare opportunity to build a world class global sales and account management team.
This is a unique opportunity for someone keen to enter in to an accelerating business environment, at a pivotal time, where efforts and results are rewarded.
- Creating a sales team from scratch, including the recruitment of competant sales staff to work under you
- Be a succesful sales manager of these staff and spearhead the divison into pastures new
- Be an engine for growth and help shape the company’s commercial strategy
- Dedicated to high quality service and satisfaction of clients
- High quality reporting and analytical skills with an ability to problem solve both in real time and the longer term
- Budget attainment against set parameters
- Goal Orientated. Target setter comfortable with Success and Failure in new market territories, learning rapidly from both to effectively deploy talent and resource.
- Experience and understanding of logistics, operations, customer services, key accounts and project management.
- Highly driven, Motivated and with a keen attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced market is essential.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- You will be an ambitious individual with a minimum 24 months national/key accounts experience with practical experience of working with at least one of the large grocery or health food retailers, as well as key online partners.
- Minimum 12 months FMCG Experience in the Health and Fitness, Health Foods, or Supplements categories.
- Experience in recruiting and developing a high performing sales team
- Highly organised with effective planning at the core of everything you do
And this is what you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £50,000 basic salary
- Lucarative commission structure which is uncapped - OTE £100,000 +
- Flexible working if required
- Swanky and Modern working facilities
- In house Gym and table tennis facilities
- Benefits package
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities